Mark Spitz Quotes and its meanings
Mark Spitz quotes about Attitude
Mark Spitz quotes about Cool
Mark Spitz quotes about Diet
Mark Spitz quotes about Morning
Mark Spitz quotes about Sports
Mark Spitz Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Mark Spitz quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Mark Spitz write about?
Mark Spitz has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about attitude, cool, diet, morning & sports. People always share Attitude quotes, Cool quotes, diet, morning & sports from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Mark Spitz?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Mark Spitz.
- By making a comeback, I'm changing the attitude of people toward me. If I'd known that people would react so enthusiastically, I'd have done it years ago.
- The pool is terrible, but that doesn't have much to do with my record swims. That's all mental attitude.
- I just tried to keep my cool and continue with my race plan: to win.
- I am not qualified to talk about the diet. Simply because I am not a dietician.
- In my day, at 12 years old, which was 38 years ago, we worked out in summer months for two and a half hours. Today someone in that age group might work out for four hours, two hours in the morning and two at night.
- One of the most difficult things for people who have been successful in sports is adapting to the daily world where you can't get an answer from someone until 5 o'clock tomorrow. There is always an excuse. Living 40 or 50 years like that doesn't get too exciting after a while.