Max Frisch Quotes and its meanings
Max Frisch quotes about Fear
Max Frisch quotes about Humor
Max Frisch quotes about Marriage
Max Frisch quotes about Technology
Max Frisch Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Max Frisch quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Max Frisch write about?
Max Frisch has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about change, fear, humor, jealousy, marriage, technology & time. People always share Change quotes, Fear quotes, humor, jealousy, marriage, technology & time from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Max Frisch?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Max Frisch.
- Time does not change us. It just unfolds us.
- Jealousy is the fear of comparison.
- My greatest fear: repetition.
- When you say a friend has a sense of humor do you mean that he makes you laugh, or that he can make you laugh?
- Either marriage is a destiny, I believe, or there is no sense in it at all, it's a piece of humbug.
- Technology is the knack of so arranging the world that we don't have to experience it.
- Technology... the knack of so arranging the world that we don't have to experience it.