Michael Kinsley Quotes and its meanings
Michael Kinsley quotes about Attitude
Michael Kinsley quotes about Courage
Michael Kinsley quotes about Equality
Michael Kinsley quotes about Marriage
Michael Kinsley quotes about Medical
Michael Kinsley Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Michael Kinsley quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Michael Kinsley write about?
Michael Kinsley has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about attitude, courage, equality, marriage, medical & truth. People always share Attitude quotes, Courage quotes, equality, marriage, medical & truth from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Michael Kinsley?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Michael Kinsley.
- In 1977, at least, he wished to have people believe that he shared and was proud of an attitude toward women that is not acceptable in a politician. In 2003, all he has said is that he doesn't remember the interview.
- He's nice enough not to want to be associated with a nasty remark but not nice enough not to make it. Lacking the courage of one's nastiness does not make one nice.
- It wouldn't be fair to say that conservatives cherish property the way liberals cherish equality. But it would be fair to say that the takings clause is the conservatives' recipe for judicial activism just as they say liberals have misused the equal protection clause.
- In those days, the late 1970s, one of the leading politicians was a soon-to-be uncle by marriage of Arnold Schwarzenegger, named Ted Kennedy.
- The logic is often far-fetched - how does medical marijuana affect interstate commerce? - and some conservatives would like judges to start throwing out federal laws wholesale on commerce clause grounds. The court once again said no thanks.
- A gaffe is when a politician tells the truth.