Michael Weatherly Quotes and its meanings
Michael Weatherly quotes about Birthday
Michael Weatherly quotes about Dad
Michael Weatherly quotes about Famous
Michael Weatherly quotes about Humor
Michael Weatherly quotes about Morning
Michael Weatherly quotes about Positive
Michael Weatherly quotes about Smile
Michael Weatherly Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Michael Weatherly quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Michael Weatherly write about?
Michael Weatherly has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about birthday, dad, famous, humor, morning, positive & smile. People always share Birthday quotes, Dad quotes, famous, humor, morning, positive & smile from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Michael Weatherly?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Michael Weatherly.
- I started running around my 30th birthday. I wanted to lose weight I didn't anticipate the serenity. Being in motion, suddenly my body was busy and so my head could work out some issues I had swept under a carpet of wine and cheese. Good therapy, that's a good run.
- When I was a teenager, my dad used to call me 'Hollywood' because I wore sunglasses all the time, even at night. Cue song.
- I was in a karaoke video in 1991, for a song called 'Sukiyaki,' which is a very famous Japanese song, and I've actually heard from people that they've been in bars in Asia where they've seen me come up in the 'Sukiyaki' video that they play behind you. I'm in that. I'm in a karaoke video.
- I always felt different as a kid, and the Kinks were like, 'Yeah, we're the Kinks.' Celebrate your difference don't be afraid of your sense of humor, or your personality, or who you are. It emboldened me.
- My wife gets pampered pretty well. She's had me trained since she was pregnant, when I started making her oatmeal with fresh berries every morning.
- I am blood type O-positive, which I remember by staying 'optimistic positive.'
- My big running discovery was around Stanley Park in Vancouver. Miss it. That's a six-mile loop. Now I smile when I get four miles done. Age is a beast.