Naomi Watts Quotes and its meanings
Naomi Watts quotes about Humor
Naomi Watts quotes about Movies
Naomi Watts quotes about Peace
Naomi Watts quotes about Romantic
Naomi Watts quotes about Strength
Naomi Watts Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Naomi Watts quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Naomi Watts write about?
Naomi Watts has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about humor, movies, peace, romantic & strength. People always share Humor quotes, Movies quotes, peace, romantic & strength from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Naomi Watts?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Naomi Watts.
- There was a time I was very much blaming the way I felt on L.A, that it was a vacuum of creativity, of humor or anything organic, and I was really angry at the place. But then today I feel completely different - I love L.A.!
- If I have to produce movies, direct movies, whatever to change the way Hollywood treats older women, I'll do it. If I have to bend the rules, I will. If I have to break them, I will.
- You have to make peace with yourself. The key is to find the harmony in what you have.
- You won't find me in a romantic comedy. Those movies don't speak to me. People don't come to talk to me about those scripts, because they probably think I'm this dark, twisted, miserable person.
- On set is where I feel comfortable. The red carpet stuff, talking about the film, explaining your own life, it doesn't come naturally. It's all necessary stuff I suppose but it's not my strength.