Nicholas D. Kristof Quotes and its meanings
Nicholas D. Kristof quotes about Anger
Nicholas D. Kristof quotes about Food
Nicholas D. Kristof quotes about Health
Nicholas D. Kristof quotes about Medical
Nicholas D. Kristof quotes about Politics
Nicholas D. Kristof quotes about Positive
Nicholas D. Kristof quotes about Travel
Nicholas D. Kristof Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Nicholas D. Kristof quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Nicholas D. Kristof write about?
Nicholas D. Kristof has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about anger, food, health, medical, pet, politics, positive & travel. People always share Anger quotes, Food quotes, health, medical, pet, politics, positive & travel from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Nicholas D. Kristof?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Nicholas D. Kristof.
- There is an element of anger among women who've been raped. There's certainly a major element of humiliation. But it really does seem like a medical condition of shock and horror.
- Just a little help, a small security force, a bit of food, can save lives.
- The world spends $40 billion a year on pet food.
- The U.N. Population Fund has a maternal health program in some Cameroon hospitals, but it doesn't operate in this region. It's difficult to expand, because President Bush has cut funding.
- Neither left nor right has focused adequately on maternal health.
- Abortion politics have distracted all sides from what is really essential: a major aid campaign to improve midwifery, prenatal care and emergency obstetric services in poor countries.
- You don't need to invade a place or install a new government to help bring about a positive change.
- The fact that people will pay you to talk to people and travel to interesting places and write about what intrigues you, I am just amazed by that.