Norman Lear Quotes and its meanings
Norman Lear quotes about Dad
Norman Lear quotes about Happiness
Norman Lear quotes about Humor
Norman Lear quotes about Leadership
In the area we're discussing, leadership begins on Madison Avenue, on the desks and in the offices of people who spend hundreds of millions of dollars buying what will get them ratings.
Norman Lear quotes about Marriage
Norman Lear Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Norman Lear quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Norman Lear write about?
Norman Lear has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about dad, happiness, humor, leadership & marriage. People always share Dad quotes, Happiness quotes, humor, leadership & marriage from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Norman Lear?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Norman Lear.
- But you know, my dad called me the laziest white kid he ever met. When I screamed back at him that he was putting down a race of people to call me lazy, his answer was that's not what he was doing, and that I was also the dumbest white kid he ever met.
- Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if you don't collect all these tiny successes, the big ones don't really mean anything.
- But it also became the experience, or was the experience, of the writers who were attracted to this kind of humor. They're all men or women who come from the same kind of experience in their own lives.
- I think the greater responsibility, in terms of morality, is where leadership begins.
- In the area we're discussing, leadership begins on Madison Avenue, on the desks and in the offices of people who spend hundreds of millions of dollars buying what will get them ratings.
- In this nation, leadership is dollars.
- I guess because the shows were activist in their own way - the marriage of my public activism and my career activism, you know - people understand me very well. They also understand there's a very strong bipartisan part in all of this.