Norman Mailer Quotes and its meanings
Norman Mailer quotes about History
Norman Mailer quotes about Marriage
Norman Mailer quotes about Men
Norman Mailer quotes about Trust
Norman Mailer Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Norman Mailer quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Norman Mailer write about?
Norman Mailer has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about history, marriage, men & trust. People always share History quotes, Marriage quotes, men & trust from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Norman Mailer?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Norman Mailer.
- It's not the sentiments of men which make history but their actions.
- Revolutions are the periods of history when individuals count most.
- There are four stages in a marriage. First there's the affair, then the marriage, then children and finally the fourth stage, without which you cannot know a woman, the divorce.
- The highest prize in a world of men is the most beautiful woman available on your arm and living there in her heart loyal to you.
- In America few people will trust you unless you are irreverent.