Ogden Nash Quotes and its meanings
Ogden Nash quotes about Age
Ogden Nash quotes about Family
Ogden Nash quotes about Funny
Ogden Nash quotes about Happiness
Ogden Nash quotes about Home
Ogden Nash quotes about Hope
Ogden Nash quotes about Love
Ogden Nash quotes about Marriage
Ogden Nash quotes about Men
Ogden Nash quotes about Money
Ogden Nash quotes about Morning
Ogden Nash quotes about Parenting
Ogden Nash quotes about Pet
Ogden Nash quotes about Women
Ogden Nash quotes about Work
Ogden Nash Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Ogden Nash quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Ogden Nash write about?
Ogden Nash has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, family, funny, happiness, home, hope, love, marriage, men, money, morning, parenting, pet, women & work. People always share Age quotes, Family quotes, funny, happiness, home, hope, love, marriage, men & money from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Ogden Nash?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Ogden Nash.
- Middle age is when you're sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn't for you.
- Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.
- A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold.
- Certainly there are things in life that money can't buy, but it's very funny - Did you ever try buying then without money?
- Happiness is having a scratch for every itch.
- There is only one way to achieve happiness on this terrestrial ball, and that is to have either a clear conscience or none at all.
- The most exciting happiness is the happiness generated by forces beyond your control.
- I hope my tongue in prune juice smothers, If I belittle dogs and mothers.
- To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup, Whenever you're wrong, admit it Whenever you're right, shut up.
- Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them.