Parker Stevenson Quotes and its meanings
Parker Stevenson quotes about Architecture
Parker Stevenson quotes about Dad
Parker Stevenson quotes about Graduation
Parker Stevenson quotes about Morning
Parker Stevenson quotes about Patriotism
Parker Stevenson quotes about Sports
Parker Stevenson quotes about Travel
Parker Stevenson quotes about Wisdom
Parker Stevenson Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Parker Stevenson quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Parker Stevenson write about?
Parker Stevenson has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about architecture, dad, graduation, morning, patriotism, sports, travel & wisdom. People always share Architecture quotes, Dad quotes, graduation, morning, patriotism, sports, travel & wisdom from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Parker Stevenson?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Parker Stevenson.
- I could be happy doing something like architecture. It would involve another couple of years of graduate school, but that's what I studied in college. That's what I always wanted to do.
- My interest in architecture has always been sculptural. Most of my photography is of architecture.
- I wanted my children to have the same exposure to the water I had. My strongest memories of Northeast Harbor are going in a small Whaler with my dad, looking for osprey.
- What I do is not some magical, mystical thing. I simply get up in the morning, get to work on time, say my lines, and do the best I can.
- I think the reaction to a World War II situation would be the same today as it was in 1942. Initially, people would question, but once patriotism got stirred up, the whole thing would gather momentum and we'd all pull together.
- I like people who are enthused about things they do, like travel, sports, work. I like being with people who have things they're excited about.
- I do interviews because it's a chance to be myself. I sometimes wonder what I could have to say that would be of any interest. I don't have any great wisdom.