Patricia Hewitt Quotes and its meanings
Patricia Hewitt quotes about Government
Patricia Hewitt quotes about Health
Patricia Hewitt quotes about Politics
I think he was absolutely right not to go to UN last week... First things first - that is, values and people here in their local communities, and remembering all politics is local, and trusting people more.
Patricia Hewitt quotes about Relationship
Patricia Hewitt quotes about Trust
Patricia Hewitt quotes about Work
Patricia Hewitt Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Patricia Hewitt quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Patricia Hewitt write about?
Patricia Hewitt has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about government, health, politics, relationship, trust & work. People always share Government quotes, Health quotes, politics, relationship, trust & work from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Patricia Hewitt?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Patricia Hewitt.
- And some of what we're doing in Government even now, some of the welfare reform programs that are helping lone mothers come into work are based on things that were very new under the Labour Government in the eighties.
- As patients and consumers, we are better informed today about our health care than any previous generation.
- A modern health and social care system has to be completely focussed on the needs of its users.
- I think he was absolutely right not to go to UN last week... First things first - that is, values and people here in their local communities, and remembering all politics is local, and trusting people more.
- We're seeing quite a lot of people who really would like a return to class-based politics.
- You don't repair that relationship by sitting down and talking about trust or making promises. Actually, what rebuilds it is living it and doing things differently - and I think that is what is going to make the difference.
- People are not perfect... very often the relationships that are strongest are those where people have worked through big crises, but they've had to work through them. So the challenge to us is to work through that.