Paul Kane Quotes and its meanings
Paul Kane quotes about Alone
Paul Kane quotes about Learning
Paul Kane quotes about Patience
Paul Kane quotes about Positive
Paul Kane quotes about Respect
Paul Kane quotes about Smile
Paul Kane Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Paul Kane quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Paul Kane write about?
Paul Kane has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, learning, patience, positive, respect & smile. People always share Alone quotes, Learning quotes, patience, positive, respect & smile from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Paul Kane?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Paul Kane.
- The most terrifying thing I can think of is being alone - and I mean utterly alone, like no one else in the world alone - at night. That's the nucleus of the first story in my collection and it's also where the title came from for the book.
- I can look back at stuff I wrote in my early days and squirm at some of the mistakes I made. But we're all learning every day we never stop. I just hope people keep on liking what I do. That gives me such a kick.
- As for goals, I don't set myself those anymore. I'm not one of these 'I must have achieved this and that by next year' kind of writers. I take things as they come and find that patience and persistence tend to win out in the end.
- I've had a lot of very positive feedback about those stories, and seem to have struck upon something that most people feel. I can also tap dance, and don't know many other authors who can.
- I believe that, like most writers, my personality comes through in the fiction. So in that respect my writing can't be like any other author's really.
- I love a good laugh as well, I think that's so important in life, which is probably why I've dabbled in comedy writing as well as horror. I think if you can make someone laugh or smile it's the most special thing in the world.