Paul Walker Quotes and its meanings
Paul Walker quotes about Attitude
Paul Walker quotes about Car
Paul Walker quotes about Cool
Paul Walker quotes about Dad
Paul Walker quotes about Diet
Paul Walker quotes about Experience
Paul Walker quotes about Health
Paul Walker quotes about Home
Paul Walker quotes about Hope
Paul Walker quotes about Love
Paul Walker quotes about Mom
Paul Walker quotes about Sports
Paul Walker Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Paul Walker quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Paul Walker write about?
Paul Walker has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about attitude, car, cool, dad, diet, experience, freedom, health, home, hope, love, mom, movies & sports. People always share Attitude quotes, Car quotes, cool, dad, diet, experience, freedom, health, home & hope from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Paul Walker?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Paul Walker.
- Attitude is attitude, whether you're a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know?
- I'm a crazy car guy. I've got an airplane hangar full of cars.
- When I was younger, the pressure was just being cool. I never thought of myself as a cool guy. I always thought of myself as more of the goofy guy.
- I'm into being a dad, that's where my focus is most of the time. I'm an actor that's my job, but it's not my life. I have a lot of other interests too.
- My mom was always really healthy and cautious about her diet, so I'm not a big sugar guy.
- Surfing soothes me, it's always been a kind of Zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I'm on a wave.
- I want to have the freedom to do whatever I want.
- You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.
- I live by 'Go big or go home.' That's with everything. It's like either commit and go for it or don't do it at all. I apply that to everything. I apply that to relationships, I apply that to like sports, I apply that to everything. That's what I live by. That's how I like it.
- I hope I'm in a position to make stuff that I really want to make as opposed to stuff that I just have to make for money reasons, or to sustain a certain marquee value.