Peter De Vries Quotes and its meanings
Peter De Vries quotes about Anniversary
Peter De Vries quotes about Art
Peter De Vries quotes about Car
Peter De Vries quotes about Experience
Peter De Vries quotes about Food
Peter De Vries quotes about Humor
Peter De Vries quotes about Marriage
Peter De Vries quotes about Morning
Peter De Vries Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Peter De Vries quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Peter De Vries write about?
Peter De Vries has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about anniversary, art, car, experience, food, humor, marriage & morning. People always share Anniversary quotes, Art quotes, car, experience, food, humor, marriage & morning from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Peter De Vries?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Peter De Vries.
- The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds - they mature slowly.
- Murals in restaurants are on a par with the food in museums.
- A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.
- I was thinking that we all learn by experience, but some of us have to go to summer school.
- Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us.
- The murals in restaurants are on par with the food in museums.
- The satirist shoots to kill while the humorist brings his prey back alive and eventually releases him again for another chance.
- The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character.
- The value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults.
- I write when I'm inspired, and I see to it that I'm inspired at nine o'clock every morning.