Peter Steele Quotes and its meanings
Peter Steele quotes about Alone
Peter Steele quotes about Car
Peter Steele quotes about Change
Peter Steele quotes about Death
Peter Steele quotes about Humor
Peter Steele quotes about Poetry
Peter Steele quotes about Politics
Peter Steele quotes about Sad
I don't know what to say to that, but I have to agree with Johnny that, yeah, we do touch upon things that most men would rather not admit: That we feel pain, we cry, get sad and sometimes don't deal well with disappointment.
Peter Steele Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Peter Steele quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Peter Steele write about?
Peter Steele has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, car, change, death, humor, poetry, politics & sad. People always share Alone quotes, Car quotes, change, death, humor, poetry, politics & sad from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Peter Steele?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Peter Steele.
- Most bands don't even last fourteen months let alone fourteen years.
- I like to put on hardcore when I have to clean my apartment, which I hate to do, but it's motivational. I like old heavy metal when I'm outside working on my car. Music has definite functions for me.
- One of the things I've always personally tried to stress with this band was to have some kind of visual aspect and to be consistent with it - like, not to change.
- I stay way from that area, and there's only so many songs you can write about love, sex and death.
- As far as humor goes, I've always been a very insecure person and I've always wanted to be liked.
- Well, darkness with humor... I'm not an extremely suicidal or sad person.
- It's bad poetry executed by people that can't sing. That's my definition of Rap.
- I want to stay away from politics, or else I'll probably end up putting my size fifteen foot into my mouth.
- I don't know what to say to that, but I have to agree with Johnny that, yeah, we do touch upon things that most men would rather not admit: That we feel pain, we cry, get sad and sometimes don't deal well with disappointment.