Petra Nemcova Quotes and its meanings
Petra Nemcova quotes about Best
Petra Nemcova quotes about Freedom
Petra Nemcova quotes about Funny
Petra Nemcova quotes about Knowledge
Petra Nemcova quotes about Positive
Petra Nemcova quotes about Travel
Petra Nemcova quotes about Wedding
Petra Nemcova Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Petra Nemcova quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Petra Nemcova write about?
Petra Nemcova has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about best, freedom, funny, knowledge, positive, travel & wedding. People always share Best quotes, Freedom quotes, funny, knowledge, positive, travel & wedding from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Petra Nemcova?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Petra Nemcova.
- There are lots of things which I would love to tell him, but in some way, I also feel that I lost the person closest to me. And I got a second chance to live. So in a way I feel that I live for both of us... and I will do my best.
- I grew up under Communism so we could only learn Russian, and then when Communism fell in 1989 we could learn a few more things and have the freedom to travel and the freedom of speech - and the freedom of dreaming, really.
- I was so afraid to even read a paper in front of my classmates. It is very funny because at that point my teachers would never have believed that I could speak in front of an audience of over 2,000 people.
- We cannot stop natural disasters but we can arm ourselves with knowledge: so many lives wouldn't have to be lost if there was enough disaster preparedness.
- So, we have choice, and sometimes it seems very hard, but the best way to heal physically or emotionally is to keep positive.
- I used to work all the time, and now if there is a wedding, there's a concert, I'm there.