Phyllis McGinley Quotes and its meanings
Phyllis McGinley quotes about Alone
Phyllis McGinley quotes about Christmas
Phyllis McGinley quotes about Knowledge
Phyllis McGinley quotes about Marriage
Phyllis McGinley quotes about Peace
Phyllis McGinley quotes about Poetry
Phyllis McGinley quotes about Success
Phyllis McGinley Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Phyllis McGinley quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Phyllis McGinley write about?
Phyllis McGinley has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, christmas, knowledge, marriage, peace, poetry & success. People always share Alone quotes, Christmas quotes, knowledge, marriage, peace, poetry & success from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Phyllis McGinley?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Phyllis McGinley.
- Sisters are always drying their hair. Locked into rooms, alone, they pose at the mirror, shoulders bare, trying this way and that their hair, or fly importunate down the stair to answer the telephone.
- Please to put a nickel, please to put a dime. How petitions trickle in at Christmas time!
- Getting along with men isn't what's truly important. The vital knowledge is how to get along with a man, one man.
- Marriage was all a woman's idea and for man's acceptance of the pretty yoke, it becomes us to be grateful.
- Of one thing I am certain, the body is not the measure of healing, peace is the measure.
- In Australia, not reading poetry is the national pastime.
- Nothing fails like success nothing is so defeated as yesterday's triumphant Cause.