Priscilla Presley Quotes and its meanings
Priscilla Presley quotes about Beauty
Priscilla Presley quotes about Dating
Priscilla Presley quotes about Humor
Priscilla Presley quotes about Morning
Priscilla Presley quotes about Relationship
Priscilla Presley Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Priscilla Presley quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Priscilla Presley write about?
Priscilla Presley has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about beauty, dating, humor, morning & relationship. People always share Beauty quotes, Dating quotes, humor, morning & relationship from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Priscilla Presley?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Priscilla Presley.
- Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one's self.
- You know, I had my mother and my father convincing me that he would be going back to Hollywood and he'd be back with the actresses and dating them and that he wasn't serious about me at all. So I had him saying one thing to me and my parents telling me something else.
- As a person, he was wonderful. He really was a great person. He was full of life. He had a great sense of humor. Very talented, of course, but very caring to his parents. There was a very endearing quality about Elvis.
- He would use amphetamines to stay awake because he would have late night maneuvers that would go way into the early morning hours and he was given pills to stay up for the long hours.
- It's not that, you know, when a relationship doesn't work and there are issues, you have to somehow work it out if there are children involved.