Queen Latifah Quotes and its meanings
Queen Latifah quotes about Age
Queen Latifah quotes about Dreams
Queen Latifah quotes about Experience
Queen Latifah quotes about Learning
Queen Latifah quotes about Mom
Queen Latifah quotes about Positive
Queen Latifah Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Queen Latifah quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Queen Latifah write about?
Queen Latifah has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, dreams, experience, learning, mom & positive. People always share Age quotes, Dreams quotes, experience, learning, mom & positive from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Queen Latifah?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Queen Latifah.
- I was taught from a young age that many people would treat me as a second-class citizen because I was African-American and because I was female.
- Dreams become reality when we put our minds to it.
- I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences... I'm human, not perfect, like anybody else.
- I think I'd be a great mom, honestly. I don't think I'll have any problem giving them all the love in the world. Discipline will be the hard part.
- My mom will make me walk the dogs or take out the trash when I go home.
- Look at people for an example, but then make sure to do things your way. Surround yourself with positive people.