R.L.Stine Quotes and its meanings
R.L.Stine quotes about Amazing
R.L.Stine quotes about Dreams
R.L.Stine quotes about Fear
R.L.Stine quotes about Funny
R.L.Stine quotes about Morning
R.L.Stine quotes about Success
R.L.Stine quotes about Travel
R.L.Stine Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for R.L.Stine quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does R.L.Stine write about?
R.L.Stine has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about amazing, dreams, fear, funny, morning, success & travel. People always share Amazing quotes, Dreams quotes, fear, funny, morning, success & travel from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by R.L.Stine?
Here are the top most famous quotes by R.L.Stine.
- Everything that has happened to me has been amazing and surprising.
- I've never dreamed of a story idea. I have such boring dreams.
- Most fears are basic: fear of the dark, fear of going down in the basement, fear of weird sounds, fear that somebody is waiting for you in your closet. Those kinds of things stay with you no matter what age.
- I always just wanted to be funny. I never really planned to be scary.
- I started writing when I was 9 years old. I was like this weird kid who would just stay in my room, typing little funny magazines and drawing comic strips.
- I'm obsessed with radio. It's a good start to Sunday morning.
- A real New Yorker likes the sound of a garbage truck in the morning.
- It's hard for children's authors to be accepted when they try to write adult books. J.K. Rowling is the exception because people are so eager to read anything by her, but it took Judy Blume three or four tries before she had a success.
- I got the chance to do things that I dreamed of when I was a kid: I got to travel around the world I had my own 'Goosebumps' attraction at Disney World I've been on TV and had three TV series.