Ramakrishna Quotes and its meanings
Ramakrishna quotes about Alone
Ramakrishna quotes about Faith
Ramakrishna quotes about Fear
Ramakrishna quotes about Freedom
Ramakrishna quotes about God
Bondage is of the mind freedom too is of the mind. If you say 'I am a free soul. I am a son of God who can bind me' free you shall be.
Ramakrishna quotes about Good
Ramakrishna quotes about Knowledge
Ramakrishna quotes about Men
Ramakrishna quotes about Relationship
Ramakrishna quotes about Religion
Ramakrishna quotes about Travel
Ramakrishna quotes about Truth
Ramakrishna quotes about Work
To work without attachment is to work without the expectation of reward or fear of any punishment in this world or the next. Work so done is a means to the end, and God is the end.
Through selfless work, love of God grows in the heart. Then through his grace one realize him in course of time. God can be seen. One can talk to him as I am talking to you.
Ramakrishna Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Ramakrishna quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Ramakrishna write about?
Ramakrishna has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, faith, fear, freedom, god, good, knowledge, men, relationship, religion, travel, truth & work. People always share Alone quotes, Faith quotes, fear, freedom, god, good, knowledge, men, relationship & religion from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Ramakrishna?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Ramakrishna.
- Work, apart from devotion or love of God, is helpless and cannot stand alone.
- If you desire to be pure, have firm faith, and slowly go on with your devotional practices without wasting your energy in useless scriptural discussions and arguments. Your little brain will otherwise be muddled.
- To work without attachment is to work without the expectation of reward or fear of any punishment in this world or the next. Work so done is a means to the end, and God is the end.
- Bondage is of the mind freedom too is of the mind. If you say 'I am a free soul. I am a son of God who can bind me' free you shall be.
- If you must be mad, be it not for the things of the world. Be mad with the love of God.
- One must be very particular about telling the truth. Through truth one can realize God.
- God is everywhere but He is most manifest in man. So serve man as God. That is as good as worshipping God.
- If you first fortify yourself with the true knowledge of the Universal Self, and then live in the midst of wealth and worldliness, surely they will in no way affect you.
- God is in all men, but all men are not in God that is why we suffer.
- When one has love for God, one doesn't feel any physical attraction to wife, children, relatives and friends. One retains only compassion for them.