Reba McEntire Quotes and its meanings
Reba McEntire quotes about Amazing
Reba McEntire quotes about Anger
Reba McEntire quotes about Car
Reba McEntire quotes about Easter
Reba McEntire quotes about Family
At this time when I turn 50, because so there's many of my friends and family who didn't get to see 50-years-old, and so, I'm celebrating for them too.
My family, you know, are all still, you know, very close. We're all still very close. Mom and Daddy are still alive. So, what more can you ask for? Your kids are healthy.
Reba McEntire quotes about Funny
Reba McEntire quotes about Home
Reba McEntire quotes about Mom
Reba McEntire quotes about Music
Reba McEntire quotes about Positive
Reba McEntire quotes about Sad
Reba McEntire quotes about Smile
Reba McEntire quotes about Travel
My goals have changed throughout my life. At one time it was winning awards, selling out concert dates, selling more albums than anyone else. Now, my goals are to see my grandchildren grown, live a long and healthy life with my family and friends and travel the world.
Reba McEntire Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Reba McEntire quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Reba McEntire write about?
Reba McEntire has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about amazing, anger, car, easter, family, funny, home, mom, music, positive, sad, smile & travel. People always share Amazing quotes, Anger quotes, car, easter, family, funny, home, mom, music & positive from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Reba McEntire?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Reba McEntire.
- The upside to anger? Getting it out of your system. You got to express your anger. Then you have room for more positive things. If I hold something in a long time, and then I speak it, it's amazing how the light shines so much brighter.
- I've got CDs in my car, listening all the time for that next song, because everybody's looking.
- Easter is very important to me, it's a second chance.
- I don't think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family.
- At this time when I turn 50, because so there's many of my friends and family who didn't get to see 50-years-old, and so, I'm celebrating for them too.
- My family, you know, are all still, you know, very close. We're all still very close. Mom and Daddy are still alive. So, what more can you ask for? Your kids are healthy.
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
- It's funny how many people will come to Vegas to see your show where they might not come out to see you unless you come to their hometown.
- So, we come out to Los Angeles. And we met with every network. We met with show runners, directors, writers, everything. And what we had an idea for, they didn't like. And what they had an idea for, we didn't like. So, we went home.
- For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.