Rebecca Romijn Quotes and its meanings
Rebecca Romijn quotes about Christmas
Rebecca Romijn quotes about Dating
Rebecca Romijn quotes about Good
Rebecca Romijn quotes about Humor
Rebecca Romijn quotes about Mom
Rebecca Romijn quotes about Relationship
Rebecca Romijn quotes about Romantic
Rebecca Romijn quotes about Wedding
Rebecca Romijn Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Rebecca Romijn quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Rebecca Romijn write about?
Rebecca Romijn has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about christmas, dating, diet, good, humor, mom, relationship, romantic & wedding. People always share Christmas quotes, Dating quotes, diet, good, humor, mom, relationship, romantic & wedding from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Rebecca Romijn?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Rebecca Romijn.
- I think we felt the pressure more at first than this time around. But still you don't want to let anyone down. I never even met Patrick until we had a Christmas party at Ian McKellen's house on the first movie and then I didn't see him again until the premiere.
- Are you kidding? I'm a terrible cook, but John is a really great one. Literally, I never cook. The whole time we were dating, I prepared two officially romantic meals. Both of them were such disasters that he begs me never to go into the kitchen again.
- Breastfeeding is the very best diet I've been on.
- Sometimes I'm so tired, I look down at what I'm wearing, and if it's comfortable enough to sleep in, I don't even make it into my pajamas. I'm looking down, and I'm like, 'T-shirt and stretchy pants? Yup, that's fine. It's pajama-y, good night.'
- I'm not for gratuitous nudity, but if there's humor, I don't have a problem.
- Being a mom makes me feel whole and like I understand the meaning of life.
- I think to make any relationship work it just takes a tremendous amount of effort and accepting of one another.
- I was never a girl who dreamed about what her wedding day would be like, but I've always dreamed about decorating my baby's nursery.