Ricky Skaggs Quotes and its meanings
Ricky Skaggs quotes about Dad
Ricky Skaggs quotes about Hope
Ricky Skaggs quotes about Marriage
Ricky Skaggs quotes about Mom
Ricky Skaggs quotes about Thankful
Ricky Skaggs Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Ricky Skaggs quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Ricky Skaggs write about?
Ricky Skaggs has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about cool, dad, hope, marriage, mom & thankful. People always share Cool quotes, Dad quotes, hope, marriage, mom & thankful from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Ricky Skaggs?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Ricky Skaggs.
- Country's hip it's cool music.
- I always had a standard of, back when I was doing the country music I always told people I would never record a song that I wouldn't sit down and sing in front of my mom and dad.
- It's part of the calling to at least do a few songs in the show that give people some hope. There's so much hurt in this world and... music is such a great healing balm and a great way to forget your troubles.
- I look back to when I got divorced in the late 1970s. When that happened, I was so broken up. After that, I decided to seek God for my life and my next marriage.
- I've got tapes that I'm so thankful that my father made - old reel-to-reel tapes. I've got a ton of those things at home. He kept those like fine diamonds, I mean he kept them, you know, in a box and was very, very careful of them, you know.