Rita Rudner Quotes and its meanings
Rita Rudner quotes about Age
Rita Rudner quotes about Business
Rita Rudner quotes about Car
Rita Rudner quotes about Dating
Rita Rudner quotes about Funny
Rita Rudner quotes about Great
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don't know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I'll break up with someone on purpose.
Rita Rudner quotes about Humor
Rita Rudner quotes about Life
Rita Rudner quotes about Love
Rita Rudner quotes about Marriage
Rita Rudner quotes about Medical
Rita Rudner quotes about Men
Rita Rudner quotes about Movingon
Rita Rudner quotes about Parenting
Rita Rudner quotes about Pet
Rita Rudner quotes about Relationship
Rita Rudner quotes about Respect
Rita Rudner quotes about Success
Rita Rudner quotes about War
Rita Rudner quotes about Women
Men who consistently leave the toilet seat up secretly want women to get up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night and fall in.
Men reach their sexual peak at eighteen. Women reach theirs at thirty-five. Do you get the feeling that God is playing a practical joke?
Some women hold up dresses that are so ugly and they always say the same thing: 'This looks much better on.' On what? On fire?
Rita Rudner Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Rita Rudner quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Rita Rudner write about?
Rita Rudner has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, business, car, dating, funny, great, humor, life, love, marriage, medical, men, money, movingon, parenting, pet, relationship, respect, success, war & women. People always share Age quotes, Business quotes, car, dating, funny, great, humor, life, love & marriage from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Rita Rudner?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Rita Rudner.
- My husband gave me a necklace. It's fake. I requested fake. Maybe I'm paranoid, but in this day and age, I don't want something around my neck that's worth more than my head.
- I get a lot of return business. I think it's all those years I put in traveling around the country people saw me before and had a good time so they want to see me again.
- To attract men, I wear a perfume called 'New Car Interior.'
- My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn't want him to.
- When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.
- I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight.
- I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don't know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I'll break up with someone on purpose.
- There are different kinds of humor, some is sarcastic, some introspective. Introspective fit my personality better.
- Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.