Rob Bell Quotes and its meanings
Rob Bell quotes about Faith
Well, I affirm orthodox Christian faith. I affirm the Nicene Creed. I don't think I'm doing anything terribly new.
My parents were both very intellectually honest, straightforward, and for them, faith meant that you were fully engaged.
Rob Bell quotes about Imagination
Rob Bell quotes about Peace
Rob Bell quotes about Wedding
Rob Bell Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Rob Bell quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Rob Bell write about?
Rob Bell has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about faith, imagination, peace & wedding. People always share Faith quotes, Imagination quotes, peace & wedding from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Rob Bell?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Rob Bell.
- The historical orthodox Christian faith is extremely wide and diverse.
- Well, I affirm orthodox Christian faith. I affirm the Nicene Creed. I don't think I'm doing anything terribly new.
- My parents were both very intellectually honest, straightforward, and for them, faith meant that you were fully engaged.
- Suffering, it turns out, demands profound imagination. A new future has to be conjured up because the old future isn't there anymore.
- The myth of redemptive violence - Caesar, peace, and victory - is in people's bones so deeply, we aren't even aware of it. You crush the opposition that's how we bring peace.
- As a pastor, you get invited into the most poignant moments of people's lives. Whether it's a wedding or a funeral or a hospital visit, you get invited into the center of the event, whether or not you know the people.