Robert Duvall Quotes and its meanings
Robert Duvall quotes about Business
Robert Duvall quotes about Experience
Robert Duvall quotes about Home
Robert Duvall quotes about Hope
Robert Duvall quotes about Positive
Robert Duvall quotes about Teacher
Robert Duvall quotes about Wisdom
Robert Duvall quotes about Women
Robert Duvall Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Robert Duvall quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Robert Duvall write about?
Robert Duvall has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about business, experience, home, hope, morning, movies, positive, teacher, wisdom & women. People always share Business quotes, Experience quotes, home, hope, morning, movies, positive, teacher, wisdom & women from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Robert Duvall?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Robert Duvall.
- I'll keep on acting 'til they wipe the drool. I like the business. I like to do different parts and diverse characters. I haven't lost my enthusiasm yet!
- I always considered myself as a character actor. I always try to be versatile to show different sides of human experience.
- When I'm at home in Virginia, I become more hermit-like. I like my own home.
- It's like kids playing house: 'You play the father, I'll play the mother.' You know, you dress up, you play, they pay, you go home. It's a game - acting's a game.
- I hope I left behind a legacy that people will enjoy. But whatever they want to say, I can't predict.
- I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning.
- I like the good feeling movies.
- I always figure from the cradle to the grave, we all have our individual journeys, and maybe my journey was a positive one and I accomplished certain things without stepping on too many toes.
- I've always remembered something Sanford Meisner, my acting teacher, told us. When you create a character, it's like making a chair, except instead of making someting out of wood, you make it out of yourself. That's the actor's craft - using yourself to create a character.
- Spending two years on my uncle's ranch in Montana as a young man gave me the wisdom and the thrust to do westerns.