Roland Joffe Quotes and its meanings
Roland Joffe quotes about Education
Roland Joffe quotes about Food
Roland Joffe quotes about Funny
Roland Joffe quotes about Politics
Roland Joffe quotes about Respect
Roland Joffe quotes about Sad
Roland Joffe quotes about Science
Roland Joffe Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Roland Joffe quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Roland Joffe write about?
Roland Joffe has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about education, food, funny, politics, respect, sad & science. People always share Education quotes, Food quotes, funny, politics, respect, sad & science from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Roland Joffe?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Roland Joffe.
- Making the City Of Joy gave me the best political education of my life. It became a wrestling match between an Englishman who had gradually ceased to be a Marxist, and a culture that was becoming more Marxist by the day.
- Sitting down to a meal with an Indian family is different from sitting down to a meal with a British family.
- I'm not a very serious person. You know how they say that clowns are very funny in public and are really sad at home? I'm really kind of stupid at home and more serious in public.
- When you look at our world, the truth is that we're all under the influence of politics.
- Even if we don't know it or aren't aware of it, politics and philosophy are really what make our up lives.
- I like cinema audiences. I respect them, and I talk to them just like I would anybody I know.
- Much of Indian science seems intuitive and not bound by the rigid thinking of classical scientists.