Roseanne Barr Quotes and its meanings
Roseanne Barr quotes about Anger
Roseanne Barr quotes about Home
Roseanne Barr quotes about Hope
Roseanne Barr quotes about Marriage
Roseanne Barr quotes about Mom
Roseanne Barr quotes about Parenting
Roseanne Barr quotes about Power
Roseanne Barr quotes about War
Roseanne Barr quotes about Women
Roseanne Barr quotes about Work
Roseanne Barr Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Roseanne Barr quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Roseanne Barr write about?
Roseanne Barr has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about anger, home, hope, marriage, mom, parenting, power, war, women & work. People always share Anger quotes, Home quotes, hope, marriage, mom, parenting, power, war, women & work from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Roseanne Barr?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Roseanne Barr.
- Experts say you should never hit your children in anger. When is a good time? When you're feeling festive?
- As a housewife, I feel that if the kids are still alive when my husband gets home from work, then hey, I've done my job.
- I figure that if the children are alive when I get home, I've done my job.
- My hope is that gays will be running the world, because then there would be no war. Just a greater emphasis on military apparel.
- Take this marriage thing seriously - it has to last all the way to the divorce.
- A guy is a lump like a doughnut. So, first you gotta get rid of all the stuff his mom did to him. And then you gotta get rid of all that macho crap that they pick up from beer commercials. And then there's my personal favorite, the male ego.
- I know how to do anything, I'm a mom.
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
- Women complain about PMS, but I think of it as the only time of the month when I can be myself.