Rosie O'Donnell Quotes and its meanings
Rosie O'Donnell quotes about Equality
Rosie O'Donnell quotes about Family
Rosie O'Donnell quotes about Famous
Rosie O'Donnell quotes about Fear
Rosie O'Donnell quotes about Home
Rosie O'Donnell quotes about Inspirational
Rosie O'Donnell quotes about Legal
Rosie O'Donnell quotes about Peace
Rosie O'Donnell quotes about Success
Rosie O'Donnell Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Rosie O'Donnell quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Rosie O'Donnell write about?
Rosie O'Donnell has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about equality, family, famous, fear, funny, home, inspirational, legal, peace & success. People always share Equality quotes, Family quotes, famous, fear, funny, home, inspirational, legal, peace & success from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Rosie O'Donnell?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Rosie O'Donnell.
- The equality that we are all entitled to, as citizens of this democracy, can't be avoided by some religious dogma of a President who's is supposed to believe in the notion of separation of church and state. And he frankly doesn't.
- I'm not asking that people accept homosexuality. I'm not asking that they believe like I do that it's inborn. I'm not asking that. All I'm saying is don't let these children suffer without a family because of your bias.
- I think that once you open the door and allow people in on a certain aspect, it's very hard to then control how far that ripple effect is. So I think that the person who is known or famous has the ability to decide what they do or don't want to share.
- Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.
- My job is mostly to entertain and be funny.
- I think that the reason for my success is that I am really not aspirational. I am inspirational in that the people at home feel like they can really relate to me.
- I wish that there were more stringent laws to make guns sold anywhere that they're legal harder to get.
- We will never bring peace at the hands of war. As a species we have to rise above it.