Sade Adu Quotes and its meanings
Sade Adu quotes about Attitude
Sade Adu quotes about Fear
Sade Adu quotes about Food
Sade Adu quotes about Marriage
Sade Adu quotes about Smile
Sade Adu Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Sade Adu quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Sade Adu write about?
Sade Adu has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about attitude, fear, food, marriage & smile. People always share Attitude quotes, Fear quotes, food, marriage & smile from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Sade Adu?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Sade Adu.
- I'm not anti-fashion, but I've always had a bit of a punk attitude. That's important, I think. I do my own thing.
- People are so used to having their lives filmed, they're not even conscious of having cameras around. I still have that sort of suspicion when a camera comes out. I view it as a thing to fear.
- Whatever I'm doing, I'm in that moment and I'm doing it. The rest of the world's lost. If I'm cooking some food or making soup, I want it to be lovely. If not, what's the point of doing it?
- I am fairly classless because it is very difficult to class someone who comes from a mixed marriage.
- I always said that if I could just find a guy who could chop wood and had a nice smile, it wouldn't bother me if he was a thug or an aristocrat, as long as he was a good guy. And I've ended up with an educated thug.