Sandra Bullock Quotes and its meanings
Sandra Bullock quotes about Family
Sandra Bullock quotes about Good
Sandra Bullock quotes about Home
Sandra Bullock quotes about Learning
Sandra Bullock quotes about Mom
Sandra Bullock quotes about Movies
Sandra Bullock quotes about Romantic
Sandra Bullock quotes about Success
Sandra Bullock Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Sandra Bullock quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Sandra Bullock write about?
Sandra Bullock has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, family, good, home, learning, mom, movies, romantic & success. People always share Age quotes, Family quotes, good, home, learning, mom, movies, romantic & success from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Sandra Bullock?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Sandra Bullock.
- Does age matter? Time doesn't matter.
- You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family.
- I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.
- Don't corral me, and I'll always come home. Just let me go out and play during the day.
- I can install toilets. I know all about the wax ring. I can tile floors. I'm learning how to do basic wiring.
- I was a brownie for a day. My mom made me stop. She didn't want me to conform.
- I basically became a cheerleader because I had a very strict mom. That was my way of being a bad girl.
- Everyone told me to pass on Speed because it was a 'bus movie.'
- Usually comedy is only available to us ladies in the romantic comedy. That's why I hate romantic comedies.
- I think in general, romantic comedies tend to take one person's point of view, but every once in a while you get something that is balanced for two people.