Selma Blair Quotes and its meanings
Selma Blair quotes about Beauty
Selma Blair quotes about Faith
Selma Blair quotes about Funny
Selma Blair quotes about Humor
Selma Blair quotes about Mom
Selma Blair quotes about Movies
Selma Blair quotes about Relationship
Selma Blair quotes about Teen
Selma Blair Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Selma Blair quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Selma Blair write about?
Selma Blair has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about beauty, faith, funny, humor, mom, movies, relationship, teen & wedding. People always share Beauty quotes, Faith quotes, funny, humor, mom, movies, relationship, teen & wedding from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Selma Blair?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Selma Blair.
- I used to wear a lot of red lipstick, and when I got a pimple, I'd cover it up with eyeliner to turn it into a beauty mark.
- I'm flatchested, I'm short, I'm brunette, I have droopy eyes, and so people have a hard time casting me as a 'beauty.'
- I have very little faith that I'll ever find someone. I've had some bad luck and I've made some bad choices - not in men, but in how I've chosen to deal with relationships.
- I'm one of those hovering mothers and I know it's really important to have an independent child, so I'm trying to back off, but it's hard. I love him so much, and he's so funny and cute to me.
- Bathroom humor, fart, and poo poo humor in movies gets a laugh. It's a pretty easy audience, and that's been around for ages.
- It's fun to play mom. Last I knew I was playing a 17-year-old who graduated.
- It's fun to go to the movies and be scared.
- If I get married, it's something you really have to work at. It's hard enough to work at having a relationship with best friends and girls that are in the business.
- I played teen roles until high definition came out, and I could never understand it. I would go in for adult roles and be older than many of the people auditioning, but they'd cast the girl without a line on her face.
- A wedding is such a girl thing.