Shakira Quotes and its meanings
Shakira quotes about Dad
Shakira quotes about Family
Shakira quotes about Respect
Shakira quotes about Teen
Shakira quotes about Truth
Shakira quotes about Women
Shakira Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Shakira quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Shakira write about?
Shakira has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about dad, death, family, marriage, respect, teen, truth & women. People always share Dad quotes, Death quotes, family, marriage, respect, teen, truth & women from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Shakira?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Shakira.
- I think my dad is the only Arabic descendent who is an unsuccessful businessman.
- I'm more afraid of marriage than death.
- I'm lucky to have family around me. Otherwise, I'll be taking the risk of falling in love with myself.
- My team and I have reunited two elements that coexist with difficulty: respect and affection, because when they love you they don't respect you and when they respect you they don't love you.
- I remember the first time I saw the 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' video. I will never forget that day. I just wanted to see Kurt Cobain's face. I had a feeling he was very cute. But, I couldn't see his face. When I finally did see him, he was even cuter than I imagined!
- I pefer an ugly truth to a pretty lie. If someone is telling me the truth that is when I will give my heart.
- I always believed that women have rights and that there are some women that are intelligent enough to claim those rights. There are some others that are stupid enough not to.