Shawn Johnson Quotes and its meanings
Shawn Johnson quotes about Age
Shawn Johnson quotes about Amazing
Shawn Johnson quotes about Diet
Shawn Johnson quotes about Fear
Shawn Johnson quotes about Fitness
Shawn Johnson quotes about Funny
Shawn Johnson quotes about Happiness
Shawn Johnson quotes about Home
Shawn Johnson quotes about Learning
Shawn Johnson quotes about Mom
Shawn Johnson quotes about Respect
Shawn Johnson quotes about Sad
Shawn Johnson quotes about Time
Shawn Johnson Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Shawn Johnson quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Shawn Johnson write about?
Shawn Johnson has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, amazing, diet, fear, fitness, funny, happiness, home, learning, mom, respect, sad & time. People always share Age quotes, Amazing quotes, diet, fear, fitness, funny, happiness, home, learning & mom from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Shawn Johnson?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Shawn Johnson.
- We're taught at such a young age that you can always be better and that you're never perfect and that you're never good enough.
- The body is an amazing machine... If you eat the right things your body will perform incredibly well!
- I pay attention to my diet to be a healthier gymnast, but I'm not obsessive over it.
- I had a constant fear, a constant little doubt in my mind: 'OK, I'm getting ready to do my standing back full on beam and I might re-tear my ACL.'
- I'm doing four hours of gymnastics training a day, six days a week and then an extra two to three hours in a fitness center as well.
- It sounds funny, but the 2008 Olympics were something that just kind of happened, and I was lucky they came at a point when I was uninjured and well prepared. As a gymnast, you can't ask for much more.
- My parents- they've been my biggest influences and supporters since day one. They teach me every day that happiness comes from within and not from something outside of your heart.
- When I was younger, my coach, Liang Chow, made all the decisions. I would go to the gym for practice, do exactly what Chow told me to do, go home, come back and start all over again. If Chow told me to do 50 squat jumps, I did 50 squat jumps.
- I'm pleased to say my knee feels a lot better. It's still not back to normal, and I don't know if it ever will be, but I'm learning to deal with it instead of expecting it to be like it was before.
- I have a chaperone everywhere I go - my mom.