Sophia Loren Quotes and its meanings
Sophia Loren quotes about Age
Sophia Loren quotes about Alone
Sophia Loren quotes about Beauty
Sophia Loren quotes about Faith
Sophia Loren quotes about Food
Sophia Loren quotes about Life
Sophia Loren quotes about Love
Sophia Loren quotes about Mom
Sophia Loren quotes about Strength
Sophia Loren quotes about War
Sophia Loren Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Sophia Loren quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Sophia Loren write about?
Sophia Loren has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, alone, beauty, faith, food, life, love, mom, strength & war. People always share Age quotes, Alone quotes, beauty, faith, food, life, love, mom, strength & war from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Sophia Loren?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Sophia Loren.
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
- Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.
- Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner.
- Many people think they want things, but they don't really have the strength, the discipline. They are weak. I believe that you get what you want if you want it badly enough.
- I am against all war.
- The facts of life are that a child who has seen war cannot be compared with a child who doesn't know what war is except from television.