Spike Milligan Quotes and its meanings
Spike Milligan quotes about Funny
Spike Milligan quotes about God
Spike Milligan quotes about Happiness
Spike Milligan quotes about Health
Spike Milligan quotes about Marriage
Spike Milligan quotes about Money
Spike Milligan Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Spike Milligan quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Spike Milligan write about?
Spike Milligan has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about funny, god, happiness, health, marriage & money. People always share Funny quotes, God quotes, happiness, health, marriage & money from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Spike Milligan?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Spike Milligan.
- A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree.
- My Father had a profound influence on me. He was a lunatic.
- How long was I in the army? Five foot eleven.
- And God said, 'Let there be light' and there was light, but the Electricity Board said He would have to wait until Thursday to be connected.
- Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
- I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.
- It was a perfect marriage. She didn't want to and he couldn't.
- All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
- Money couldn't buy friends, but you got a better class of enemy.