St.Jerome Quotes and its meanings
St.Jerome quotes about Alone
St.Jerome quotes about Best
St.Jerome quotes about Friendship
St.Jerome quotes about Marriage
St.Jerome quotes about War
St.Jerome Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for St.Jerome quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does St.Jerome write about?
St.Jerome has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, beauty, best, friendship, marriage & war. People always share Alone quotes, Beauty quotes, best, friendship, marriage & war from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by St.Jerome?
Here are the top most famous quotes by St.Jerome.
- Marriage is good for those who are afraid to sleep alone at night.
- Beauty when unadorned is adorned the most.
- Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
- True friendship ought never to conceal what it thinks.
- The friendship that can cease has never been real.
- Being over seventy is like being engaged in a war. All our friends are going or gone and we survive amongst the dead and the dying as on a battlefield.