Stanley Kubrick Quotes and its meanings
Stanley Kubrick quotes about Art
Stanley Kubrick quotes about Best
Stanley Kubrick quotes about Freedom
Stanley Kubrick quotes about Great
Stanley Kubrick quotes about Hope
Stanley Kubrick quotes about Movies
Stanley Kubrick quotes about Music
Stanley Kubrick quotes about Power
Stanley Kubrick Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Stanley Kubrick quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Stanley Kubrick write about?
Stanley Kubrick has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about art, best, freedom, great, hope, movies, music & power. People always share Art quotes, Best quotes, freedom, great, hope, movies, music & power from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Stanley Kubrick?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Stanley Kubrick.
- The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle.
- Perhaps it sounds ridiculous, but the best thing that young filmmakers should do is to get hold of a camera and some film and make a movie of any kind at all.
- A filmmaker has almost the same freedom as a novelist has when he buys himself some paper.
- The great nations have always acted like gangsters, and the small nations like prostitutes.
- A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later.