Steven Spielberg Quotes and its meanings
Steven Spielberg quotes about Art
Steven Spielberg quotes about Change
Steven Spielberg quotes about Dad
Steven Spielberg quotes about Dreams
Steven Spielberg quotes about Education
Steven Spielberg quotes about Failure
Steven Spielberg quotes about Family
Steven Spielberg quotes about Government
Steven Spielberg quotes about History
Steven Spielberg quotes about Home
Steven Spielberg quotes about Imagination
Steven Spielberg quotes about Movies
I was making a lot of 8mm home movies, since I was twelve, making little dramas and comedies with the neighborhood kids.
I wanted to do another movie that could make us laugh and cry and feel good about the world. I wanted to do something else that could make us smile. This is a time when we need to smile more and Hollywood movies are supposed to do that for people in difficult times.
Steven Spielberg quotes about Newyears
Steven Spielberg quotes about Science
Steven Spielberg quotes about Smile
Steven Spielberg quotes about Success
Steven Spielberg quotes about War
I interviewed survivors, I went to Poland, saw the cities and spent time with the people and spoke to the Jews who had come back to Poland after the war and talked about why they had come back.
When war comes, two things happen - profits go way, way up and all perishables go way, way down. There becomes a market for them.
Steven Spielberg quotes about Work
I don't think any movie or any book or any work of art can solve the stalemate in the Middle East today. But it's certainly worth a try.
I get that same queasy, nervous, thrilling feeling every time I go to work. That's never worn off since I was 12 years-old with my dad's 8-millimeter movie camera.
Steven Spielberg Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Steven Spielberg quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Steven Spielberg write about?
Steven Spielberg has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about art, change, dad, dreams, education, failure, family, government, history, home, imagination, money, movies, newyears, science, smile, success, war & work. People always share Art quotes, Change quotes, dad, dreams, education, failure, family, government, history & home from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Steven Spielberg?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Steven Spielberg.
- I don't think any movie or any book or any work of art can solve the stalemate in the Middle East today. But it's certainly worth a try.
- You know, I don't really do that much looking inside me when I'm working on a project. Whatever I am becomes what that film is. But I change you change.
- I get that same queasy, nervous, thrilling feeling every time I go to work. That's never worn off since I was 12 years-old with my dad's 8-millimeter movie camera.
- My dad took me to my first movie.
- You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can't even imagine dreaming. You have done more for the collective unconscious of this planet than you will ever know.
- Documentaries are the first line of education, and the second line of education is dramatization, such as 'The Pacific'.
- Whether in success or in failure, I'm proud of every single movie I've ever directed.
- It all starts with the script: it's not worth taking myself away from my family if I don't have something I'm really passionate about.
- If Bush, as I believe, has reliable information on the fact that Saddam Hussein is making weapons of mass destruction, I cannot not support the policies of his government.
- I think documentaries are the greatest way to educate an entire generation that doesn't often look back to learn anything about the history that provided a safe haven for so many of us today.