Sting Quotes and its meanings
Sting quotes about Age
Sting quotes about Change
Sting quotes about Death
Sting quotes about Failure
Sting quotes about Family
Sting quotes about Famous
Sting quotes about Fear
Sting quotes about Fitness
Sting quotes about Freedom
Sting quotes about Friendship
Sting quotes about Home
Sting quotes about Life
Sting quotes about Movies
Sting quotes about Music
Sting quotes about Respect
Sting quotes about Success
Sting Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Sting quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Sting write about?
Sting has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, change, death, failure, family, famous, fear, fitness, freedom, friendship, home, life, movies, music, religion, respect, smile & success. People always share Age quotes, Change quotes, death, failure, family, famous, fear, fitness, freedom & friendship from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Sting?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Sting.
- I want to get old gracefully. I want to have good posture, I want to be healthy and be an example to my children.
- I can't really change my life to accommodate people who are jealous. I don't see why I should.
- I learned to change my accent in England, your accent identifies you very strongly with a class, and I did not want to be held back.
- The acceptance of death gives you more of a stake in life, in living life happily, as it should be lived. Living for the moment.
- That sense of failure, I don't know where people put it who don't write songs and aren't able to emote physically. It must go somewhere.
- I'm not much of a family man. I'm just not that into it. I love kids, I adore them, but I don't want to live my life for them.
- I come from a family of losers, and I've rejected my family as something I don't want to be like.
- I was famous overnight. I went from nowhere to being really big.
- I'm very much afraid of being mad - that's my one fear.
- I have been through various fitness regimes. I used to run about five miles a day and I did aerobics for a while.