Stone Gossard Quotes and its meanings
Stone Gossard quotes about Amazing
Stone Gossard quotes about Car
A lot of fun stuff happens when you go out on a bike compared to when you're in a car. You're more in the environment. It's enjoyable. Even when It's raining It's still fun.
Stone Gossard quotes about Cool
Stone Gossard quotes about Fitness
Stone Gossard quotes about Respect
Stone Gossard Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Stone Gossard quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Stone Gossard write about?
Stone Gossard has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about amazing, car, cool, fitness & respect. People always share Amazing quotes, Car quotes, cool, fitness & respect from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Stone Gossard?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Stone Gossard.
- I walked to Seward School first through fourth grade. It's just amazing to me now that we'd walk down 10th Avenue on Capitol Hill.
- A lot of fun stuff happens when you go out on a bike compared to when you're in a car. You're more in the environment. It's enjoyable. Even when It's raining It's still fun.
- I really enjoy not getting in a car and running errands on bikes.
- Well, you go to Holland and everybody's on a bike - nobody would think to have a car.
- I like rhythmic things that butt up against each other in a cool kind of way.
- And I remember as a second or third grader having some autonomy to go to the store if I felt like it, walk home, take my time, kick the can. We were on our own schedule after school, so that was cool.
- I think if you exercise, your state of mind - my state of mind - is usually more at ease, ready for more mental challenges. Once I get the physical stuff out of the way it always seems like I have more calmness and better self-esteem.
- It's a very complex scenario, and certainly Dave was, and is, not the only person in Pearl Jam with personality flaws. Everybody in this band exhibits some form of neurotic behavior. And we couldn't find a balance, a mutual respect for each other.