Thabo Mbeki Quotes and its meanings
Thabo Mbeki quotes about Computers
Thabo Mbeki quotes about Education
Thabo Mbeki quotes about Experience
Thabo Mbeki quotes about Freedom
Thabo Mbeki quotes about Future
Thabo Mbeki quotes about Government
Thabo Mbeki quotes about History
Thabo Mbeki quotes about Hope
Thabo Mbeki Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Thabo Mbeki quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Thabo Mbeki write about?
Thabo Mbeki has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about computers, education, experience, freedom, future, government, history, hope & science. People always share Computers quotes, Education quotes, experience, freedom, future, government, history, hope & science from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Thabo Mbeki?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Thabo Mbeki.
- Many of our own people here in this country do not ask about computers, telephones and television sets. They ask - when will we get a road to our village.
- I don't imagine Heads of Government would ever be able to say I'm not an economist therefore I can't take decisions on matters of the economy I'm not a soldier I can't take decisions on matters of defence I'm not an educationist so I can't take decisions about education.
- If you sit in a position where decisions that you take would have a serious effect on people, you can't ignore a lot of experience around the world which says this drug has these negative effects.
- As a consequence of the victories we have registered during our first ten years of freedom, we have laid a firm foundation for the new advances we must and will make during the next decade.
- One of the matters that must be addressed is that Rwanda and Uganda have to leave the Democratic Republic of the Congo. We're also supporting processes to ensure that the political dialogue among the Congolese themselves takes place so that the people there can decide their future.
- We are not being arrogant or complacent when we are said that our country, as a united nation, has never in its entire history, enjoyed such a confluence of encouraging possibilities.
- The poor prey on one another because their lives offer no hope and communicate the tragic message to these human beings that they have no possibility to attain a decent standard of living.
- Science is always inquiring.