Thomas Moore Quotes and its meanings
Thomas Moore quotes about Age
Thomas Moore quotes about Education
Thomas Moore quotes about Freedom
Thomas Moore quotes about Friendship
Thomas Moore quotes about Gardening
Thomas Moore quotes about Intelligence
Thomas Moore quotes about Learning
Thomas Moore quotes about Love
Thomas Moore quotes about Marriage
Thomas Moore quotes about Nature
Thomas Moore quotes about Romantic
Thomas Moore quotes about Truth
Thomas Moore quotes about Valentinesday
Thomas Moore quotes about Wisdom
Thomas Moore Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Thomas Moore quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Thomas Moore write about?
Thomas Moore has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, change, education, freedom, friendship, gardening, imagination, intelligence, learning, love, marriage, nature, romantic, truth, valentinesday & wisdom. People always share Age quotes, Change quotes, education, freedom, friendship, gardening, imagination, intelligence, learning & love from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Thomas Moore?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Thomas Moore.
- Study until twenty-five, investigation until forty, profession until sixty, at which age I would have him retired on a double allowance.
- True change takes place in the imagination.
- Education is not the piling on of learning, information, data, facts, skills, or abilities - that's training or instruction - but is rather making visible what is hidden as a seed.
- Bastard Freedom waves Her fustian flag in mockery over slaves.
- A friendship that like love is warm A love like friendship, steady.
- Came but for friendship, and took away love.
- Plants that wake when others sleep. Timid jasmine buds that keep their fragrance to themselves all day, but when the sunlight dies away let the delicious secret out to every breeze that roams about.
- Wisdom and deep intelligence require an honest appreciation of mystery.
- Romantic love is an illusion. Most of us discover this truth at the end of a love affair or else when the sweet emotions of love lead us into marriage and then turn down their flames.
- And the heart that is soonest awake to the flowers is always the first to be touch'd by the thorns.