Tom Brady Quotes and its meanings
Tom Brady quotes about Alone
Tom Brady quotes about Attitude
Tom Brady quotes about Dad
Tom Brady quotes about Fear
Tom Brady quotes about Food
Tom Brady quotes about Life
Tom Brady quotes about Morning
Sometimes, getting up in the morning and brishing your teath is the hardest part of the day - it all just hurts.
After the first day of practice, there's not one guy who's playing at 100 percent or who feels great. Sometimes, getting up in the morning and brushing your teeth is the hardest part of the day - it just hurts.
Tom Brady quotes about Success
Tom Brady Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Tom Brady quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Tom Brady write about?
Tom Brady has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, attitude, dad, fear, food, life, morning & success. People always share Alone quotes, Attitude quotes, dad, fear, food, life, morning & success from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Tom Brady?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Tom Brady.
- When you have two busy kids running around the house, returning e-mails is a task, let alone surfing the web.
- A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don't ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren't blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.
- We all have experiences in our lives that change us, and we all learn from people, like my dad, but at the end of the day, it's only us. And we're only responsible to make ourselves happy.
- I don't want to wake up and be bored. That's probably my greatest fear is to have nothing to do. What better job is there than to play quarterback for an NFL team, and certainly one that I've been on for a long time and had success with? I don't plan on giving it up any time soon.
- I could talk food all day. I love good food.
- My sisters like cooking at my place. It has a bit more room, and the food tastes a little bit better. A big pot of spaghetti and sauce, some warm French bread - works all the time. I think I've been eating pasta for 26 years.
- Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations.
- Sometimes, getting up in the morning and brishing your teath is the hardest part of the day - it all just hurts.
- After the first day of practice, there's not one guy who's playing at 100 percent or who feels great. Sometimes, getting up in the morning and brushing your teeth is the hardest part of the day - it just hurts.