Tori Amos Quotes and its meanings
Tori Amos quotes about Age
Tori Amos quotes about Alone
Tori Amos quotes about Art
Tori Amos quotes about Business
People assume that all artists make for terrible business people, but I'm in complete charge of my own career.
Tori Amos quotes about Car
Tori Amos quotes about Change
Tori Amos quotes about Christmas
Tori Amos quotes about Courage
Tori Amos quotes about Dreams
Tori Amos quotes about Faith
Tori Amos quotes about Family
Tori Amos quotes about Fear
Tori Amos quotes about Learning
Tori Amos quotes about Love
In our minds, love and lust are really separated. It's hard to find someone that can be kind and you can trust enough to leave your kids with, and isn't afraid to throw her man up against the wall and lick him from head to toe.
I usually get myself into situations that cause sparks. I mean I'm a girl that likes the storms. I love feeling alive, I love walking out in the cold in my bare feet and feeling the ice on my toes.
Tori Amos quotes about Marriage
Tori Amos quotes about Mom
I remember driving to North Carolina when I was a little girl in a snowstorm to get down to my mom's family in the Carolinas. There were chains on the car - it was the late sixties - and we were just singing in the car. Christmas carols.
When I was little, my mom tells me, I used to say things like, 'Mom do you hear the string section? Do you hear the string section?' And she would look at me and say, 'No honey, I don't know what you're talking about.'
Tori Amos quotes about Music
Tori Amos quotes about Relationship
Tori Amos quotes about Religion
Tori Amos quotes about Technology
Tori Amos quotes about Trust
Tori Amos quotes about Women
I don't mind a dirty girl. But what I find tragic is when we, as women, become not the subject of our own story but someone else's object.
The violence betwen women is unbelievable. Women try to make each other crawl so that their knees are bleeding.
My father has a pragmatic mind. He marched with Dr. King in the '60s, and he's very much for women's rights.
Tori Amos Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Tori Amos quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Tori Amos write about?
Tori Amos has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, alone, art, business, car, change, christmas, courage, dreams, faith, family, fear, food, learning, love, marriage, mom, music, relationship, religion, technology, trust & women. People always share Age quotes, Alone quotes, art, business, car, change, christmas, courage, dreams & faith from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Tori Amos?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Tori Amos.
- You'd think that in this age, especially in the 21st century - especially with all the technology and all the discoveries that we've made - that we would figure out how to tackle abuse.
- I have so many different personalities in me and I still feel lonely.
- If I was writing songs just for me I'd only play them in my living room, alone.
- I've got tonnes of aboriginal and Native American art, but I'd like even more.
- After a while of getting jerked around, you realize what the business is really made up of.
- People assume that all artists make for terrible business people, but I'm in complete charge of my own career.
- There's a side to this industry that nurtures divas who can't write. It's a big business.
- I remember driving to North Carolina when I was a little girl in a snowstorm to get down to my mom's family in the Carolinas. There were chains on the car - it was the late sixties - and we were just singing in the car. Christmas carols.
- Our generation has an incredible amount of realism, yet at the same time it loves to complain and not really change. Because, if it does change, then it won't have anything to complain about.
- I think having a child can really change you if you're open to it.