Tyra Banks Quotes and its meanings
Tyra Banks quotes about Art
Tyra Banks quotes about Beauty
Tyra Banks quotes about Business
Tyra Banks quotes about Cool
Tyra Banks quotes about Design
Tyra Banks quotes about Dreams
Tyra Banks quotes about Famous
Tyra Banks quotes about Food
Tyra Banks quotes about Hope
Tyra Banks quotes about Mom
Tyra Banks quotes about Positive
Tyra Banks quotes about Smile
Tyra Banks quotes about Society
Tyra Banks quotes about Women
I'm trying to build a strong business. I want to create new stars, new shows and new products for my audience and create a legacy that outlives me. There are so many other ways I want to reach women besides doing a talk show.
Black women have always been these vixens, these animalistic erotic women. Why can't we just be the sexy American girl next door?
Tyra Banks Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Tyra Banks quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Tyra Banks write about?
Tyra Banks has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about art, beauty, business, cool, design, dreams, famous, food, hope, mom, positive, smile, society & women. People always share Art quotes, Beauty quotes, business, cool, design, dreams, famous, food, hope & mom from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Tyra Banks?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Tyra Banks.
- Smiles come naturally to me, but I started thinking of them as an art form at my command. I studied all the time. I looked at magazines, I'd practice in front of the mirror and I'd ask photographers about the best angles. I can now pull out a smile at will.
- Paris is one of the most beautiful places in all the world. Unfortunately, I was so homesick I couldn't appreciate its beauty.
- I'm trying to build a strong business. I want to create new stars, new shows and new products for my audience and create a legacy that outlives me. There are so many other ways I want to reach women besides doing a talk show.
- I don't go to the cool, trendy restaurants. I go to either the holes in the wall or the super-fancy restaurants where there are no cool people.
- Designers are very fickle. I never wanted to be a victim of that. You're in one minute, out the next.
- There's always going to be dreams and goals I have, but I never really tell people what they are.
- I made my living being 20 or 30 pounds heavier than the average model. And that's where I got famous.
- I love food and feel that it is something that should be enjoyed. I eat whatever I want. I just don't overeat.
- I love all kinds of bread. Whenever I crave junk food, I want salty things like peanuts or potato chips.
- People always ask me if I'm going to stop modeling because I have started an acting career. I hope to continue to model for years to come.