Warren Beatty Quotes and its meanings
Warren Beatty quotes about Age
Warren Beatty quotes about Change
Warren Beatty quotes about Marriage
Warren Beatty quotes about Money
Warren Beatty quotes about Politics
Warren Beatty quotes about Relationship
Warren Beatty quotes about Success
Warren Beatty quotes about Time
Warren Beatty quotes about Work
Warren Beatty Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Warren Beatty quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Warren Beatty write about?
Warren Beatty has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, change, marriage, money, politics, relationship, success, time & work. People always share Age quotes, Change quotes, marriage, money, politics, relationship, success, time & work from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Warren Beatty?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Warren Beatty.
- My notion of a wife at 40 is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two 20s.
- Marriage requires a special talent, like acting. Monogamy requires genius.
- Organized labor, if they're doing a responsible job, is going to organize the pooling of small amounts of money to protect the interests of the people who are not rich.
- Lenin said that people vote with their feet. Well, that's what's happening. They either go, or they don't go. It's all politics. It's all demographics.
- For me, the highest level of sexual excitement is in a monogamous relationship.
- You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you're doing is work or play.
- How can anybody hate nurses? Nobody hates nurses. The only time you hate a nurse is when they're giving you an enema.