Yann Martel Quotes and its meanings
Yann Martel quotes about Failure
Yann Martel quotes about Faith
Yann Martel quotes about Imagination
Yann Martel quotes about Movies
Yann Martel quotes about Religion
Yann Martel quotes about Trust
Yann Martel Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Yann Martel quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Yann Martel write about?
Yann Martel has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about failure, faith, imagination, learning, movies, religion & trust. People always share Failure quotes, Faith quotes, imagination, learning, movies, religion & trust from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Yann Martel?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Yann Martel.
- If I didn't have children, I think my life would be a failure.
- Every book I've written has been a different attempt to understand something, and the success or failure of the previous one is irrelevant. I write the book I want.
- I love Canada. It's a wonderful political act of faith that exists atop a breathtakingly beautiful land.
- Fanatics do not have faith - they have belief. With faith you let go. You trust. Whereas with belief you cling.
- Reality is how we interpret it. Imagination and volition play a part in that interpretation. Which means that all reality is to some extent a fiction.
- I'm still learning my craft.
- I find that movies tend to fix the aesthetics of a story in people's minds.
- Cinema is visually powerful, it is a complete experience, reaches a different audience. It's something I really like. I like movies.
- How do you live with evil? Art is traditionally - certainly with my secular background - the answer, but art is very self-referential, whereas religion claims to go beyond the bounds of human existence.