Zoe Saldana Quotes and its meanings
Zoe Saldana quotes about Age
Zoe Saldana quotes about Amazing
Zoe Saldana quotes about Beauty
Zoe Saldana quotes about Courage
Zoe Saldana quotes about Experience
Zoe Saldana quotes about Happiness
Zoe Saldana quotes about History
Zoe Saldana quotes about Learning
Zoe Saldana quotes about Medical
Zoe Saldana quotes about Movies
Basically, there's not enough sex in movies, that's it. I'm trying to say it, people. I miss sex in movies because sex is natural, guns are not.
I'm a sci-fi girl. If I can have anything in life, I'd want tons of great science-fiction movies and stories. It's so progressive, beautiful, and imaginative.
I think as an American society, when we're paying too many taxes or dealing with war, we don't want to see sad things at the movies.
Zoe Saldana quotes about Power
Zoe Saldana quotes about Sad
Zoe Saldana quotes about Society
Zoe Saldana quotes about Strength
Zoe Saldana quotes about War
Zoe Saldana quotes about Wisdom
Zoe Saldana quotes about Women
Zoe Saldana Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Zoe Saldana quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Zoe Saldana write about?
Zoe Saldana has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, amazing, beauty, courage, experience, good, happiness, history, learning, medical, movies, power, sad, society, strength, war, wisdom & women. People always share Age quotes, Amazing quotes, beauty, courage, experience, good, happiness, history, learning & medical from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Zoe Saldana?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Zoe Saldana.
- I'm very accepting with my age. It's like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you've become comfortable in your skin.
- I just want to be a part of great stories, whether I'm part of an amazing ensemble cast or I'm leading it or the antagonist or whatever.
- It takes a lot of courage to face up to things you can't do because we feed ourselves so much denial.
- Glamour is about feeling good in your own skin.
- Happiness is nothing but temporary moments here and there - and I love those. But I would be bored out of my mind if I were happy all the time.
- I'm so intrigued by women throughout history where the significance of what they were representing at that time is obscured by the fact a man saved them or they were prostitutes.
- I'm learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.
- Growing up, my dolls were doctors and on secret missions. I had Barbie Goes Rambo.
- Basically, there's not enough sex in movies, that's it. I'm trying to say it, people. I miss sex in movies because sex is natural, guns are not.
- I'm a sci-fi girl. If I can have anything in life, I'd want tons of great science-fiction movies and stories. It's so progressive, beautiful, and imaginative.